Sonali Bank Scholarship Notice 2022 – www.sonalibank.com.bd. Sonali Bank Scholarship circular 2022 – sonalibank.com.bd has been announced. Starting date of Sonali Bank Scholarship Notice 2022 – sonalibank.com.bd will be on 27th February (Sunday) 2021. Concerned applicants can apply by Sonali Bank official website at www.sonalibank.com.bd & in our website too.
Sonali Scholarship is part of the bank’s corporate social responsibility. Therefore, the bank offers the scholarship as their way of giving back to the community and country at large. Basically, the scholarship is open to Bangladesh students who meet up with the eligibility.
Sonali Bank Scholarship 2022
Sonali Bank Scholarship Notice 2022 – sonalibank.com.bd. Sonali Bank Scholarship Notice 2022 has announced in Sonali Bank official website at www.sonalibank.com.bd & also in our website. Initial date of Sonali Bank Scholarship – sonalibank.com.bd will be on 27th February (Sunday) 2021. Concluding date of Sonali Bank Scholarship 2022 – sonalibank.com.bd will be on 18th March (Friday) 2022.
Online Application Date Begin: 27th February (Sunday) 2021
Online application Date Finish: 18th March (Friday) 2022
Application Submission Date Finish: 18th March (Friday) 2022
Online Application Address: www.sonalibank.com.bd
Scholarship Amount: BDT. 10,000 (One time)
Sonali Bank Scholarship
- Concerned applicants have to complete SSC or equivalent exam, HSC or equivalent exam, Honours or equivalent exam & Masters or equivalent exam in 2022,
- Their result should be like this. SSC or equivalent exam – CGPA 4.00 for General students, CGPA 3.50 for son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter of freedom fighter & CGPA 2.50 for Handicapped applicants,
- HSC or equivalent exam – CGPA 3.50 for General students, CGPA 2.75 for son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter of freedom fighter & CGPA 2.00 for Handicapped applicants,
- Honours or equivalent exam- CGPA 2.75 for General Students & for son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter of freedom fighter & CGPA 2.00 for Handicapped applicants,
- Those applicants parents or guardians monthly income is less than BDT. 10000, those applicants will capable to apply here.
How to Apply: Concerned applicants will apply in Sonali Bank Scholarship – sonalibank.com.bd by only online process. Concerned applicants will have to apply by Sonali Bank website at www.sonalibank.com.bd. After completing online application, concerned applicants will print this application form. After that they will have to add own signature, photo & other necessary documents with application form. They will have to send these documents within 7th September (Monday) 2022. They will have to send these by post or courier service. Application submission address is given below:-
Deputy General Manager, Human Resources Development Division,
Sonali Bank Limited, Main Office, Dhaka.
Primary Documents for sonali bank scholarship application
- Online Application Form
- Testimonial from present Head of the Institution
- Attested all Academic Transcripts of educational life
- Testimonial of Monthly Income Statement from chairman of UP or municipality mayor
- Testimonial of Govt. Employee guardians salary from proper authority
- Freedom fighters certificate for freedom fighter’s sons
- Autistic Certificate for autistic applicants from District Social Service Office
- Certificate of extra co curricular activities of students’ life if present.
Sonali Bank Scholarship Result 2022
For more information you can visit our website at ejobslink.com. we will provide all information about Sonali Bank Scholarship – sonalibank.com.bd in our website.
The Sonali Bank Education Stipend 2022 is open to students of all levels in different fields. Furthermore, preference is given to students from economically underdeveloped areas and farmers. Links to necessary information are also available above.