A balanced diet is a diet consisting of a variety of foods in specific quantities and proportions that meet the needs for calories, protein, minerals, vitamins, and alternatives, and contain small amounts of additional nutrients to support them in the short term. … In addition, a balanced diet should contain bioactive phytochemicals such as dietary fiber, antioxidants, and healthful nutrients. A balanced diet should be about 60-70% of calories containing carbohydrates, 10-12% protein and 20-25% fat calories.
- A healthy diet boosts energy, improves immunity, strengthens the immune system and prevents weight gain. Other important benefits:
- Satisfaction of your nutritional needs. A variety of healthy foods provide the nutrients needed to prevent malnutrition.
- Prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Proper nutrition can prevent some diseases, such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease. It also helps treat diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Following a special diet can reduce the symptoms and help you better control your illness or condition.
- Exercise and control your weight. A well-balanced diet will help you feel more comfortable, energized and fight stress.
- Food is the backbone of many social events. In addition to proper nutrition, it helps maintain good communication between individuals.
HERE ARE SOME GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR HEALTHY EATING
- The most important rule of healthy eating is not to overeat. Malnutrition reduces metabolism. A typical meal consists of 3 basic snacks and 2 desserts between meals. Don’t forget to have breakfast too. It is the most important meal of the day.
- Learn Simple Cooking Techniques Healthy foods do not always mean complex foods. Keep your diet simple, eat raw foods like salads, fruits and vegetables and focus on healthier foods than calories.
- It is important to be full when you feel full. This will help you maintain a certain level of your weight. It keeps you awake and healthy.
- I drink a lot of water. When working, keep a water bottle while watching TV.
- Some foods should be included in the diet. There is no food that contains all the nutrients.
To improve the quality of whole grain and lemon protein the ratio of legume protein and legume protein for whole grain should be 4: 1, there are eight seeds. And a lemon Eat five fruits and vegetables a day.
- Keep healthy snacks on hand as this will keep you from eating unhealthy foods while you are hungry.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Limit stimulants such as caffeine, alcohol and refined sugar.
- Limit your meal time to once a week. Lunch to work Eat only what you want – find what is right and do not force yourself to say it is good for you.
Today’s Speed Traditional cooking is gone. Most people like to eat junk food. Prepare bags, etc. to create good food. The most important thing is to cook at home, not to choose home cooking. Find the best way to change your diet because exercise can be frustrating. Mix food with sweeteners and necessary additives. Here are some tips on how to cook healthy food.
Choosing the right diet does not mean you should. Think about how to choose your health:
Decrease the meat and add more vegetables to your dishes.
- Wheat flour is used for baking instead of whole wheat.
- Add fried food to remove excess fat.
- Yogurt should be less than mayonnaise
- Put chopped eggs in the cheese, not sweet milk
- Try different milk, regular milk.
- Use surface hazardous materials to reduce oil demand.
- Do not put in a dishwasher or pot to avoid overcooking.
- The diet should be low in fat.
- Choose solid foods and low-fat dairy products. Fats are good in combination with other foods in the form of fruits, legumes, fish and olives.
- Eating fat during cooking helps the body absorb fat-soluble vitamins.
- If you prefer to use oil, try sprinkling or spreading the oil on the pan. Instead of oil, cook in liquid form (vegetables, lemon juice, fruit juice, wine, water, etc.). Use low-fat milk, low-fat milk, and wheat flour as medicines.
- Vegetables are rich in nutrients for the skin, so wash them instead of peeling. If you want to make vegetables, save water with vitamins and use it as a bulldozer in other situations.
- Replace all ingredients with low-salt bread or whole raisins.
- For sandwiches, give saturated fats such as butter and cream cheese; Sprinkle with a little cheese or avocado or replace with another form.
- Choose low-fat products, such as low-fat cheese and salad dressings.
- Add more vegetables to your sandwich to make it better.